วันอังคารที่ 12 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Unit6 (kasama_pa@hotmail.com)

Unit6 What would you like to have?

Unit opjectives:

Warm Up....

Match these words or phrases with the pictures.
* spicy lemongrass soup
* salad chiken barbecue
* spaghetti
* sandwich
* beef steak

Section A: I'd like to have Caesar salad?

Grammar Focus: Polite expressions used for eating out


1. Booking a table

- I'd like to book a tabie for two at 8 in the name of Jason Young please.

- Could we have a non-smoking table ,please?

2. Placing your order

- I'd like tomato soup and roast beef , please.

- I'llhave a glass of house red/white,please.

3. Arriving at the restaurant

- Do ydu have a high chair for yong children?
- could we have a table over there ,piease?

4. During / After the meal

- Could I have some more bread , please?
- Could you pass me the salt , please?

5. Playing

- Could I have the bill , please?
- Do you take Visa?

Grammar Focus: Making Suggestions

What would you like to order?
have?

Contraction
I'd like..... She'd like......


They'd like..........










ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: