วันศุกร์ที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Unit1,Unit2,Family tree,and Identification (cokekungkrub@hotmail.com)

Unit1 Hello? What's you name?

Unit Objective.
-Introduce youself and others.
-Say hello and good-bee.
-Put in be (is,am,are)
-You are late.
-I am happy today.

Make questions.
-Is John in bad?
-Are we very late?
-Is his car fast?

Write negative ends for the sentences.
Ex. It's winters but ist's not cold.
You're tall, but you aren't to tall.

Pasitive Negative Intertegative
-I have -I don't have -Do I have?
-You have -You dont' have -Do you have?
-We have -We don't have -Do we have?
-They have -They don't have -Do they have?
-He has -He doesn't have -Does he have?
-She has -She doesn't have -Does she have?
-It has -It doesn't have -Does it have?

-----------------------

Unit2
หลักการใช้ There is, There are และ Are There, Is There เช่น
-There are many arguments in our family.
-How many are there English courses?
-There is no rental car this town company.

-----------------------

Family tree

Yeum + Dee Dum + Garn
__l_____l_ _l_____l_
l l l l l l
Chon Add Chart + Ple Zun Gaew
l_____l
l l
Coke Sprite


I have 1 my older brother, But I don't have my sister.
I have my parents, and has 2 people is father and mother.
I have 2 uncle and 2 aunt.
I have grandparents is 2 people, Because Yeum and Garn don't life now.

----------------------------

Identification

First name : Ukrit
Last name : Siriyeum
Nick name : Coke
Street Address : 1638/2 petchaburitudmai road
City : Thailand
Zip Code : 10400
Phone : 084-322-xxxx
Occupation : Student
Email : cokekungkrub@hotmail.com

-----------------------------

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: