วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

unit 1 Nice to meet you [sarinya_79@hotmail.com]



  • Gramma Focus

Be [is,am,are]


positive Nagative Interrogative


I am I am not Am I?


You are You aern't Are you?


They are They aren't Are they?




  • A. Put in Be [is,am,are]


  1. You are late.

  2. We are vert well.

  3. John and Ann are in America.

  4. I am happy today.

  5. I think you are tired.



  • B. Male question [is,am,are]

Example; Bill /Scottish?



  1. John/in bed : Is John in bed.?

  2. Marie/from Paris : Is Marie from Paris?

  3. We/very late: Are we very late?

  4. The boss/in Japan : Is the oss in Japan?

  5. His car/fast: Is his car fast?



  • C. Write negative ends for the sentences.

Example: It's winter,but [cold] =It's winder,but it's not cold.



  1. I'm Greek,but [from Athens] =I'm Greek,but I'm not from Athens.

  2. They are in England,but they aren't in [London] =They are in England,but they aren't in London.

  3. We are late ,but [very late] = We are late,but we aren't very late.

  4. It's summer,but [hot] = It's summer,but it's not hot.

  5. You're tall,but [too tall] = You're tall,but you aren't too tall.



  • HAVE [has,have]

Positive Negative Interrogative


I have I don't have Do I have


You have You don't have Do you have


They have They don't have Do they have


We have We don' have Do we have


She has She doesn't have Does she have


He has He doesn't have Does \I'm have






  • A. Male questions or negative with have?

Example: you/a cat[?] = Do you have a cat?



  1. Eric/many friends [-] = Eric doesn't have many friends.

  2. We/garden [-] = We don't have a garden.

  3. they/any children [?] = Do they have any children?

  4. Peter/a clod [?] = Does Peter have a cold?

  5. I/enough money [-] = I don't have enough mony.



  • A. Make qurstion or nagative with do?


  1. The earth goes round the sun[?] = Does the earth go round the sun.?

  2. Rice grows in Britain [-] = Rice doesn't grow in Britain.

  3. Vegertarians eat meat [-] = Vegertarians don't eat meat.

  4. The Choo Praya River flows into the Gulf of thatland[-] =Does the Choo Praya River flows into the Gulf of Thailand.



  • B. Put in do,don't,dors,dosn't


  1. I come from Canada? = When do you cume from?

  2. Would you like a cigarette? = No, thanks. I don't smoke.

  3. He's so lazy. He doesn't do anything to help me.




  • B. Choose the oppropriate expression.

for each statement



  1. Hello.My name's Patricia. = a. Hi. I'm John

  2. Good ofternoon,how are you going? = c. Good,and you

  3. Nice to meet you? = a.Glad to meet you,too.

  4. Bye.have a good night. = b.You too.Good night

  5. Excuse me. Are you Lin? = c.Yes,I'am




  • Grammar : Yes-No question

Yes-No questions:Is the Taxi here? Do I need a vida?


- All make qrestions :put a helping verb before the subject.


- Helping verb are be, have,do,will,world can.could,shall,should,may might and must.


- Declarative : The Taxi is gere.


- Interrogative : Is the Taxi here?




  • A. Put the words in-the right ouder to make questions.


  1. you ready are = Are you ready?

  2. telephon she has Mary = Has she telephones Mary.

  3. swim you brother can = Can you brother swim.

  4. tired you are = Are you tired?

  5. he at is home = Is he at home.

  6. Spanish they can speak = Can they speak Spanish.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: