วันศุกร์ที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Unit 1 Nice to meet you (Surachai1556@hotmail.com)

การใช้ Verb to Be (is/am/are)
- ประโยคบอกเล่า (Positive)
I am
You are
They are
We are
She is
He is
It is
Example:
You are late.
I am happy today.

-ประโยคปฏิเสธ (Negative)
I am not
You aren't
They aren't
We aren't
She isn't
He isn't
It isn't
Example:
It’s summer, but it’s not hot.
They are in England, but they aren’t in London

-ประโยคคำถาม (Interrogative)
Am I?
Are you?
Are they?
Are we?
Is she?
Is he?
Is it?
Example:
Is John in bed?
Are we very late?

การใช้ Verb to Have (Have/Has)
-ประโยคบอกเล่า (Positive)
I have
You have
They have
We have
She has
He has
It has
Example:
I have two brothers.
Paul has very long hair.

- ประโยคปฏิเสธ (Negative)
I don’t have
You don’t have
They don’t have
We don’t have
She doesn’t have
He doesn’t have
It doesn’t have
Example:
I don’t have enough money.
Eric doesn’t have many friends?

-ประโยคคำถาม (Interrogative)
Do I have?
Do you have?
Do they have?
Do we have?
Does she have?
Does he have?
Does it have?
Example:
Does Peter have a cold?
Do they have any children?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: